CFATS & MTSA Security: Tips & Regulatory Updates
Industry experts shared insights about MTSA and CFATS with a live audience. The 60-minute panel discussion included an extended live Q&A.
Topics Covered include: CFATS Personnel Surety new proposed rule; how the new Ammonium Nitrate law will affect CFATS; MTSA/CFATS Harmonization and more...
Director Petrochem & Energy Group, ADT Advanced Integration
Ryan Loughin is Director of Petrochemical & Energy Solutions for the Advanced Integration division of ADT– www.adtbusiness.com/petrochem. He provides security education to CFATS and MTSA-affected companies and is a member of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association (NPRA), Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Associates (SOCMA), American Chemistry Council (ACC), Energy Security Council (ESC) and American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS). Loughin has also completed multiple levels of CVI Authorized User training (Chemical- Terrorism Vulnerability Information) which was authored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Attorney at Law, Roberts Law Group
Steve Roberts is an attorney who practices in the area of homeland security law and policy, with a special emphasis on the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS), rail transportation security, the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA), and critical infrastructure related public policy. A columnist for the National Law Journal, Roberts also writes on homeland security regulation for Chemical Week. He is a regular guest instructor at the United States Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Glynco, Georgia.
ADT's Advanced Integration Division's Petrochem & Energy Group
- - Helps protect 13 of the 20 top global Petrochemical & Energy companies
- - Has dedicated expertise in petrochemical security
- - Experience in regulation driven projects with up-to-date knowledge on CFATS and MTSA
- - All group members are Chemical Terrorism Vulnerability Information (CVI) certified
- - Integrates & manages all aspects of the construction & security solution to support CFATS RBPS
- - Currently working with hundreds CFATS and MTSA affected facilities
- - ADT is SAFETY Act certified and designated for Electronic Security Services by DHS